TPC is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. With support from you, our generous donors, we are able to provide quality care in a comfortable, therapeutic setting at a reasonable cost. We also provide funding for clients without insurance and who are unable to afford our standard fees through our two Client Aid Funds.
Over the past five years, 99.75% of our public support has gone toward our mission. We hope you will consider making a tax-deductible donation to our center. Your contribution will be put toward TPC’s greatest needs, with our current projects and programs including:
– Upgrading our space (carpeting, seating, lighting) to ensure the most welcoming and accessible space for all our clients
– Building two additional offices within our main building to accommodate two new therapists, thereby increasing the number of clients we are able to serve
– Providing funding for our staff to present key mental health topics (i.e. suicide prevention) to organization and groups within our community
– Creating and running various community groups (i.e. Narrative Therapy, Clergy Peer Group) which extend our core mission
– Keeping our Client Aid Funds healthy so our clients are served regardless of ability to pay
– Developing further access to our Client Aid Funds, focusing on inclusivity
– Ensuring our office has PPE during the COVID-19 public health crisis to maintain the health and safety of our clients and staff
You may donate by using the button below (redirects to Paypal), using the integrated form below, or by mailing a check to:
312 W. Millbrook Road, Ste. 109
Raleigh, NC 27609
TPC thanks you for your commitment to the health and well-being of our community.